volunteer with EQuip Our Kids!
We’re not your typical nonprofit.
Our mission is to increase generational Emotional Intelligence by driving universal PreK – 12 adoption of comprehensive life skills success learning known to educators as Social-Emotional Learning or SEL.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BELOW, PLEASE EMAIL CONTACT@EQUIPOURKIDS.ORG.
We don’t offer our own SEL programs, because many proven, research-based programs already exist. Instead, we focus on promoting the overall adoption of these highly effectve life skills curriculum. Because of that, our part-time volunteer roles look like those at a marketing agency:
- Board members who can add value
- Project and Campaign managers
- Outreach people to contact those who can help advance our mission
- Video editors and makers
- Social media managers and posters
- Website developers and administrators
- Public Relations Experts
- Writers / Content Marketers
- Creating more effective PreK – 12 Education
- Youth Mental Health
- Overall creating more competent and caring young humans.
- Being sure students can succeed and help healthier communities and a stronger economy
All our positions are remote. Some of our teams meet via Zoom a couple times a month. Many volunteers work on a project for 4-8 weeks and then move on. Some continue to volunteer for months or years. And some volunteer roles turn into paid, part-time positions as we grow.