Build an Emotional Intelligence Club at Your Middle School or High School.
Emotional Intelligence, and the social skills that it supports, is the secret sauce in life.
It helps you excel in school, make smart decisions, and build great friendships. Colleges and employers look for Emotional Intelligence because they know it’s the foundation for long-term success.
And you don’t need us to tell you that times are tough for middle schoolers and high schoolers. Even the U.S. Surgeon General says that there’s a youth mental health crisis. Building Emotional Intelligence is like getting a vaccine for mental health.
With an Emotional Intelligence Club, you can
- Build volunteer experience for community service requirements plus college and job applications.
- Create community to support your friends and classmates, and be supported
- Advocate for education that addresses all your needs
- Gain skills you’ll enjoy and benefit from throughout life
We help you get started by providing
- A student leader handbook
- A faculty or parent adviser handbook
- A calendar of promotional activities to organize around
- Ideas and content for social media
- “Action in a Box” kits for major events
- Emotional Intelligence research, speakers, and more