Soundhari Balaguru, Ph.D.
Clinical psychologist. Founder of Integrated SEL.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence and Social-Emotional Learning
- Advocating for Social-Emotional Learning in Schools
- Kids’ Stress, Mental Health, and Social-Emotional Learning
- The Research Supporting Social-Emotional Learning
- Equity, Social Justice, and Social-Emotional Learning
San Francisco Bay Area, California
Contact us for pricing on live events and custom presentations.
Dr. Soundhari Balaguru is a clinical psychologist and Founder of Integrated SEL, a coaching, training, and consulting business that supports school leaders in designing schools with Social-Emotional Learning, Restorative Justice, and Culturally Affirming practices at their core.
After working in schools for 17+ years, ‘Dr. Soundhari’ believes that for students to meet their full potential, schools need to center relationships, validate and affirm their students’ identities, and support students and adults to grow and learn from their mistakes.
Schools can promote what is therapeutic, even if it’s not therapy, and support educator wellness alongside the wellness of students.