Join the movement today for building bonds and reimagining community with social-emotional learning.
On March 26th, 2021 thousands of educators, students, community organizers, and individuals celebrated the second annual International SEL Day by showcasing, promoting, advocating and supporting SEL around the globe. YOUR efforts helped #SELday reach several important milestones:
Save the date!
March 11, 2022
- Over 12 million views from over 8,000 mentions of #SELday
- Over 50,000 #SELday likes across social media
- #SELday trended on Twitter for more than 2 hours on March 26th
- Seven #SELday state proclamations and an #SELday U.S. Congressional Record
- Over #SELday 3,100 participants representing 69 countries and all 50 U.S. states
- More than 2,500 schools, districts and organizations represented
7 State Proclamations
Governors in seven states—Connecticut, Delaware, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Vermont—declared March 26, 2021 SEL Day. In addition, several cities and school boards issued proclamations and resolutions, including: NJ State Board of Education, City of Houston, City of Austin, City of Hackensack, Bloomfield NJ schools, and Roselle NJ schools. We appreciate the advocates that helped bring this attention to SEL in their states!
Celebrating #SELday Badge Earners
Congratulations to the 145 people who earned 475 #SELday badges for their efforts to showcase, promote, advocate, and support SEL!