Parent coach. Coauthor of Brain Stages: How to Raise Smart, Confident Kids and Have Fun Doing It.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence and Social-Emotional Learning
- The Neuroscience of Social-Emotional Learning
- Kids’ Stress, Mental Health, and Social-Emotional Learning
- Creating Social-Emotional Learning Partnerships Between Schools and Parents
San Diego, California
Contact us for pricing on live events and custom presentations.
Patricia Wilkinson is a mother of two children, a Certified Language Development Specialist, credentialed elementary and middle school teacher of 23 years and the co-author of “Brain Stages: How to Raise Smart, Confident Kids and Have Fun Doing It.”
Trish is a total science nerd who keeps up with the latest brain research because studies continually confirm her Brain Stages Thrive Framework.
The Brain Stages Parenting program has been featured on many television, radio, and podcast programs. As a speaker, Trish has delivered programs for many parent organizations and school systems.
Brain Stages is the ultimate leg up for parents and caregivers in today’s complicated, competitive world. A grade-by-grade guide through the formative elementary school years, this book will show you how to have fun with your kids as you help them grow into successful, well-adjusted humans.
Drawing from thousands of hours of research and decades of education experience, veteran teacher Patricia Wilkinson and learning expert Jacqueline Frischknecht, PhD, offer tools and advice that will boost your child’s brainpower, social skills, and love for learning.
In Brain Stages, you’ll discover:
- How brains develop and what you can do to help your child succeed
- The best form of praise that builds confidence and self-esteem
- Surefire ways to help a struggling child get caught up in math or reading
- How to get your gifted child’s needs met
- Ideas for helping an anxious child relax for better learning
- Tips for teaching kids the art of building healthy relationships
- Over 150 fun games and activities to engage and nurture young minds