Support important life skills training for America's youth.
You can also text EQUIP to 707070 to donate
When you give, you have the option of making your donation a monthly gift. Even $10 or $20 a month makes a difference.
The EQuip Our Kids! Campaign is a non-profit organization operating under the fiscal and financial reporting umbrella of the EarthWays Foundation, a 501C3 non-profit organization which has been supporting good causes since 1986. Donations made via this site or our Facebook page are coded to go solely to the EQuip Our Kids! Campaign. Scroll down to see where to send checks. Earthways tax-exempt number is 95-4021351
the big picture.
Every tax-deductible dollar you donate speeds along extending comprehensive Emotional Intelligence (EQ) life skills learning to more kids, not just the 25% who currently benefit, leaving 40 million students without quality EQ skills. Increasing SEL implementation by just 1% means nearly 400,000 more kids have these tools. Even 1% makes a huge difference.
Your support helps ensure that more kids from this generation don’t replicate, individually and collectively, the pains and mistakes of history that resulted from low EQ. Given the current pandemic-induced youth mental health crisis declared by the Surgeon General, his call for help from “all of society” to advance SEL so that kids gain the skills to manage their emotional and mental states and reclaim their capacity for learning, makes our efforts even more timely and necessary.
Donations primarily fund our important direct mobilization of parents, businesses and sector leaders to support this learning. They also help us provide needed services to state grassroots educator organizations that belong to the Social and Emotional Learning Alliance For The U.S, comprised of 21 state SEL Alliances with more than 15,000 members.
donate to help us...
- Continue our social media and ad campaign and free webinars targeting parent mobilization.
- Promote and deliver our free Parent and Children Emotional Health Toolkit along with relevant information about at-home and in-school SEL training.
- Provide promotional media and sponsorship recruitment to SEL educational organizations – and help develop new grassroots groups.
- Promote major companies to support this crucial learning as effectively as they have STEM learning in all schools. Promote major foundations to support the SEL movement locally and nationally.
- Develop SEL allies among leaders of major other sectors of the country.
- Keep the press informed of and covering major SEL developments.
about check donations and our founders.
Donations of any size can also be made by check. Make any check payable to
Earthways / EQuip Our Kids!
20178 Rockport Way
Malibu, CA. 90265
EQuip Our Kids! was started by four business leaders with a history of philanthropy targeted at youth development and who support SEL for its remarkable benefits to children, schools, economic development and community uplift. None of the founders or current strategic board members have investments in SEL education programs.
We do not create nor sell our own EQ or SEL learning tools and programs – a great number of small businesses and nonprofits independent of us do. They largely operate without the capacity to inform and engage parents and the public. Our pro-bono work supports their and SEL educator’s need for public awareness and grassroots support.